Mermaid Subsea today operates as a unified structured unit across markets offering customers a comprehensive range of subsea solutions through a highly competent technical and operations work force. Subsea services include inspection, repair & maintenance (IRM), infrastructure installation support, remotely operated vehicle support and cable and flexible pipe laying.
We offer clients a comprehensive range of subsea solutions
- Dive Intervention (air, mixed gas and saturation) for inshore and offshore operations
- Subsea salvage and decommissioning support
- Subsea repairs, inspections and maintenance,
- Subsea infrastructure installation support
- Comprehensive ROV services including deep and ultra-deepwater operations
- Subsea emergency “Call Out” service
- Subsea project management services
- Subsea technical and logistical support
- Subsea engineering services which includes emergency call out services using a combination of air/saturation diving and ROV services.
Typical subsea engineering work undertaken
- Inspection and nondestructive testing of submerged parts of offshore structures and vessels.
- Inspection of oil and gas pipelines systems on the seabed.
- Repair of any underwater subsea pipe systems and structures
- Offshore tie-ins
- Salvage and underwater repairs
- Marine growth removal and cleaning