Mermaid Subsea today operates as a unified structured unit across markets offering customers a comprehensive range of subsea solutions through a highly competent technical and operations workforce.
Subsea services include inspection, repair & maintenance (IRM), infrastructure installation support, remotely operated vehicle (ROV) Support, and cable & flexible pipe laying. We operates eight (8) subsea vessels, four (4) of which are specialized dive support vessels (DSVs), six (6) saturation diving systems, seventeen (17) air diving systems and fifteen (16) ROV systems, all of which can be deployed to any region. We serve customers across South East Asia, India, China, the Mediterranean, West Africa, the Middle East and the North Sea.
Mermaid Subsea has achieved a well deserved reputation for providing professional services and solutions, on time, and within budget. The key to our success is our team of skilled and committed personnel, client focused approach, and safe working culture. Our knowledgeable team of professional staff understand that in order to build trusted and long standing relationships with our clients, we need to provide the best equipment, personnel and services possible.
The advantages of selecting Mermaid Subsea as your Subsea Services provider include:
- Strategic global bases of operation
- Professional, honest, client focused approach to business
- Comprehensive range of services using the latest technology available
- Skilled and committed personnel, with very low staff turnover
- Responsiveness to changing demands, and short notice mobilization capability
- Strong network of suppliers and business partners
- High quality and reliable: vessels, ROV’s and equipment
- High quality survey services, with reliable and accurate results
- Experienced management team, accustomed to the challenging conditions and requirements of the offshore oil and gas industry